Let’s Give Thanks
Date: Not Currently Scheduled – Please Check Back
Ages: Family Event
Let’s Give Thanks American Style!
- The history of American Thanksgiving
- What our presidents have said about Thanksgiving
- Ways that Americans celebrate
- What are some of your family’s Thanksgiving traditions?
- Coloring Pages
- Craft Ideas to do with your family
- What are you thankful for?
Don’t miss out on this fun, one-hour live class where we’ll uncover the truth behind the First Thanksgiving, and why we celebrate it in America today.
Let’s talk about what our Presidents have said about Thanksgiving.
Share with us the ways your family celebrates Thanksgiving. Learn some new craft and snack ideas to use at your feast!
*Special in-class activity:
Send me your best Thanksgiving joke to be shared in class (only clean, family friendly jokes please)
Let’s give thanks for all the blessings that God has provided for us.